The Sci-Print VX2 is a fully automated tube and vial handling system that offers “off- the- shelf” solutions that are uniquely customizable to each customer. The Sci-Print VX2 caters to a wide range of applications and provides full solutions for a variety of industries.
The Sci-Print VX2 is a vial labeling system, capable of printing and applying labels to tubes and vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL in size! In addition to labeling, the Sci-Print VX2 has optional features that can be added to best fit your specific requirements. These features includ:
Scinomix also offer a variety of label kits to accommodate for your specific tube application. The label and ribbon combinations have been tested extensively with the Scinomix line of automated labelers. They have proven to be the best fit for ensuring optimal labeling performance.
Safe-Lock tubes from Eppendorf are widely used in the molecular biology research. These reliable tubes are selected for many advantages but when it comes to automation it can be a challenge in some cases. For example, labeling the safe-Lock tubes is not an easy task to do within automation. The solution is Scinomix! Custom-made racks are designed for this type of tubes to enable automation in molecular biology workflows.
• Increases productivity and efficiency in the lab
• Provides valuable walk away time to attend to more important tasks in the lab
• Consistency of label placement on each tube
• Improves barcode scanning process
• Can handle multiple tube types with same system
• Eliminates human error that can occur from hand labeling
• Reduces repetitive injuries from hand labeling
• Throughput of 425 tubes/ hour
• 6-position work deck (accommodates up to 600 tubes)
• Thermal transfer printer
• Ability to handle honeycomb plates
• Compatible with Matrix and Micronic 2D vials
• Labels tubes and vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL
• Filling of aqueous solutions (optional)
• Uncapping and recapping of screw top lids (only with filling option)
• 2D barcode scanner used to read and verify Matrix and Micronic 2D vials prior to processing (optional)