The Scinomix VXQ Bulk Vial Handler, is an accessory that eliminates hand loading of tubes into
racks to provide even more time savings! The Scinomix VXQ Bulk Vial Handler is compatible with a
range of tubes from 0.5 ml to 15 ml (the collar of the tube must be wider than the body of the tube).
This flexible design allows the user to easily change tube types with the touch of a button.
The Scinomix VXQ was developed to be paired with the VX Series tube labeling systems, the SCI-PRINT
VX2 and the SCI-PRINT VXL. Both of these systems have a variety of functions including printing and
labeling, filling, uncapping/recapping of screw top lids, and barcode scanning.
An optional 2D barcode scanner can be added to the systems for verification or to reprint the barcode
on the label. When the VXQ is paired with one of these systems, it can handle 200-300 bulk tubes per hour.
• Compact footprint saves valuable benchtop space in the lab
• Unlike traditional bulk feeders, the VXQ is quiet
• Throughput of 200-300 per hour when integrated with VX Series
• Flexible design allows user to easily change tube types with the touch of a button
• Tube qualifications:
• variety of tubes from 0.5 mL to 15 mL
• the collar on the tube must be wider than the body of the tube