The non-filtered Optifit Tips are designed for best possible fitting and sealing to secure the highest
possible accuracy and precision. These pipette tips enable ergonomic and light tip attachment by being
compatible with the Optiload feature in Sartorius Picus® NxT, Picus®, eLINE®, mLINE® and Proline® Plus pipettes.
Optifit Tips are available in various packaging types for all your needs:
• Single Tray racks – purity certified tip racks
• Refill Packs - purity certified and ecological refill packages
• Refill Towers - space-saving and ecological refill packages
• Flexibulk boxes - space-saving, ecological and economical bulk boxes
• Standard bulk – economical bulk boxes
While Optifit Tip trays are colour coded for easy matching with a corresponding, colour coded Sartorius pipette, they do also match with most other pipette due to their universal design.
Strict quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, are followed from tip R&D to production and delivery. The purity certified tips are manufactured in ISO 8 classified clean room conditions to avoid any contaminations and are tested for DNase, RNase and endotoxins per each tip lot. Pre-sterilised tips are also available for the purest laboratory work.
Copyright (c) 2020 BioSPX B.V. | a Beun de Ronde Company