The Sci-Print VXL is a fully automated tube labeling system, capable of printing and applying labels to tubes ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL in size. It can be configured to sort racked tubes, receive bulk tubes, uncap/recap, fill and/or scan barcodes. In addition to labeling, the Sci-Print VXL has optional features that can be added to best fit your specific requirements.
Scinomix also offer a variety of label kits to accommodate for your specific tube application. The label and ribbon combinations have been tested extensively with the Scinomix line of automated labelers. They have proven to be the best fit for ensuring optimal labeling performance.
These are the current symbologies. If you have a need outside of this list, please contact us.
• Increases productivity and efficiency in the lab
• Provides valuable walk away time to attend to more important tasks in the lab
• Consistency of label placement on each tube
• Improves barcode scanning process
• Can handle multiple tube types with same system
• Eliminates human error that can occur from hand labeling
• Reduces repetitive injuries from hand labeling
These are the current symbologies that we implement. If you have a need outside of this list, please contact us.
• Code 128
• Code 39 (full ASCII)
• Interleaved 2 of 5
• Data Matrix (2D)
• Windows based control software allows the user to create and store several label designs with tube types
• Throughput of 425 tubes/ hour
• 12-position work deck (accommodates up to 1200 tubes)
• Thermal transfer printer
• Ability to handle honeycomb plates
• Compatible with Matrix and Micronic 2D vials
• Labels tubes and vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL
• Filling of aqueous solutions (optional)
• Uncapping and recapping of screw top lids (only with filling option)
• 2D barcode scanner used to read and verify Matrix and Micronic 2D vials prior to processing (optional)