Sartorius electronic pipettes are ideal tools to accompany you in daily, repetitive liquid handling in laboratories, where the accuracy of your results, speed and ergonomics are mission-critical. Their fully electronic control guarantees consistent, user-independent results, and their lightweight, ergonomic design gives you total convenience. With their multiple pipetting modes, you may perform our liquid handling tasks faster than with mechanical pipettes, and with their wide volume ranges, the Sartorius electronic pipettes often cover the volume range of two mechanical pipettes reducing the amount of pipettes you need.
Picus® and Picus® NxT – Highly Sophistecated and Ergonomic
Picus® NxT and Picus® are Sartorius’ user-friendliest and most sophisticated electronic pipettes. Exceptionally compact and lightweight, these pipettes have been specially designed to ease your daily workload and protect you from repetitive strain injury (RSI).
The unique, multi-purpose adjustment wheel enables fast one-handed operation. A conveniently located operating button and one-touch, feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain during pipetting. The comfortable design of the handle and the finger hook enables the pipette to rest lightly in your hand, without requiring you to grip the pipette tightly. The electronic brake stops piston movement rapidly and accurately, ensuring high precision, which is especially advantageous in serial dispensing. The unique microwell plate tracker guides you to pipette into the correct wells.
• Calibration adjustment in 1, 2 or 3 points
• Information for service and calibration intervals
• Autoclavable lower parts (excl. 1200 μl models)
• Charging in charging stand or with micro USB cable
• Possible to continue working with USB charging on
• Li-Polymer battery enables charging time of approx. 1 hour
Description Picus® NxT offers you distinct advantages for compliance in strictly regulated laboratories, including a certificate of accredited 3-point calibration. It is also RFID-enabled to support asset management. The superior design of Picus® NxT, adopted from the proven, award-winning Picus®, provides maximum operating convenience, considerably easing your workload.
Its superior technology, electronic brake and piston control system ensure accurate and precise pipetting results, independently of the particular user. By guiding pipetting steps, the unique plate tracker increases reliability in correctly filling microwell plates. The pipette’s repetitive blow-out function facilitates dispensing of the very last droplets of your sample, even of viscous liquids, for example.
The intuitive user interface gives you a choice of five language options: English, French, German, Russian and Chinese.
Picus® NxT is available in single-channel models, covering a volume range of 0.2 to 10,000 µl, and in multi-channel models from 0.2 µl to 1,200 µl.
• Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration to meet demanding quality system requirements
• RFID-enabled to support asset management
• Password protection for stored programs to prevent unauthorized changes
• Repeated blow-out to dispense the very last liquid droplets, ensuring maximum recovery
• Uniquely lightweight and compact design maximizes user convenience
• Conveniently located, one-touch operating-button and feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
• Unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing
• The comprehensive selection of pipetting modes lets you perform a number of different liquid handling tasks quickly and easily