Randox Research offers a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions
to make oncology focused research become more efficient, cost effective and accurate.
The Randox research division has over 70 oncology biomarkers that can be custom picked
to be assayed on the award winning multiplexing Biochip Array Technology.
Simply choose relevant biomarkers from our extensive list and we’ll create your ideal multiplex array, choose from markers of inflammation, angiogenesis biomarkers, cell signalling markers, molecular markers of drug efficacy. Randox also offers a rapid multiplex PCR array, which identifies 20 major mutations across the KRAS, BRAF and PIK3CA genes.
Randox Research offers a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions to make cardiovascular focused research become more efficient, cost effective and accurate. The Randox research division has over 60 cardiovascular and cerebrovascular biomarkers that can be custom picked to be assayed on the award winning Biochip Array Technology (BAT) array. Further to our multiplex offering the Randox Research division offers a unique lipid profile which combines conventional lipid assays with emerging biomarkers associated with cardiovascular disease as well as numerous other reagents available to aid cardiovascular studies.
• Inter and Intra-assay CV’s typically less than 10%
• Assays standardised to reference material where appropriate
• Excellent sensitivity, sub-pg/mL in many instances
• Assays validated to a clinical diagnostic standard
• Minimal batch variation, ideal for longitudinal research studies
Reduced Sample Volume
• Analyse a complete profile of biomarkers from as little as 25µl of sample
• Ideal when conservation of sample is critical
No Hidden Costs
• Full analyser package includes biochip imaging module, PC and imaging software, thermoshaker, biochip
carrier handling tray and barcode scanner • Protein arrays: all inclusive kits including reagents, biochips, buffer and multi-analyte calibrators
• Consolidation of immunoassay and molecular diagnostics onto a single platform
With over 80 oncology markers available, Randox provides an extensive and diverse test menu.
Should your needs exceed those provided by one of our standard arrays, or you are researching
a particular set of analytes, we would encourage you to contact us
with your specific requirements. Randox’s expertise, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
and highly specialised scientists enables us to provide a product and service tailored to a
specific R&D or clinical trial requirement.
Customised Biochip Array Planning
Randox will endeavour to work with you to ensure your needs are constantly met and provide a smooth process from the time of your first order until final delivery.