Sartorius Low Retention Tips have an extremely even and durable liquid-repellent surface for optimising
the flow of the liquid while dispensing, for optimum sample recovery. Liquids with low surface tension,
like detergents, slide easily off of the inner surface of the tip, leaving very little residue behind.
This Low Retention feature is thus very useful in the following applications, where such viscous, detergent
containing, liquids are often pipetted: PCR, real-time PCR, cloning, SDS-PAGE and other nucleic acid or
protein analysis methods.
• Ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection secured by tip compatibility with the Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
• Environment friendly materials used in tips, trays and racks are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
• Less waste by reusing the fully autoclavable (121 ºC, 20 min) tip racks with refill or bulk tips
• Easy matching with a suitable Sartorius pipette with colour coded tip trays
• Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels indicating tip volume, product number, lot number and purity level
Copyright (c) 2020 BioSPX B.V. | a Beun de Ronde Company