Lionheart™ FX Automated Live Cell Imager with Augmented Microscopy™ is an all inclusive microscopy system, optimized for live cell imaging with up to 100x air and oil immersion magnification. Brightfield, color brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence channels offer maximum support for a wide range of imaging applications. A unique environmental control cover provides incubation to 40 °C and effective containment for CO2/O2 control. The available humidity chamber and reagent injector add a greater level of environment optimization for live cell imaging workflows. Gen5™ 3.0 software provides automated image capture and analysis, plus annotation and movie maker functions. Gen5 3.0 offers ease and simplicity across a broad range of live and fixed cell applications. Augmented Microscopy is the combination of all of these features in one compact system. With Lionheart FX, you can capture, analyze, annotate and produce videos with ease.
Automated digital microscopy to 100x
Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager. Fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast imaging capabililty. Includes base Gen5 software. Objectives, filter/LED cubes, accessories and software upgrades sold separately.
Cytation™ 5 is a uniquely integrated, configurable system that combines automated digital widefield microscopy with conventional multi-mode microplate detection to provide phenotypic cellular information and well-based quantitative data.
This single instrument platform replaces multiple modules and software interfaces, yet is simple to setup and operate.
With up to 60x magnification, the microscopy module provides high-quality cellular and sub-cellular visualization in fluorescence, brightfield, H&E and phase contrast channels. The multi-mode detection module features BioTek’s patented Hybrid Technology™, which incorporates variable bandwidth monochromator optics and high sensitivity filter-based detection optics for unmatched versatility and performance.
Temperature control to 65 °C and shaking, plus available CO2/O2 control and dual reagent injectors optimize conditions for cell-based imaging and detection.
Image capture, data collection and powerful image and data analysis are managed with Gen5™ software, specifically designed for uncomplicated processing of even the most complex assays
* Fluorescence, brightfield, H&E and phase contrast microscopy and conventional multi-mode detection provides powerful imaging and quantitative data collection in one instrument
* Patented Hybrid Technology™, in multi-mode detection combines high performance filters with variable bandwidth monochromators for versatility and performance
* The fluorescence monochromators offer a variable bandwidth from 9 nm to 50 nm in 1 nm increments for ultimate flexibility
* Laser-based excitation for AlphaScreen® / AlphaLISA® assays
* CO2/O2 control, incubation to 65 °C and shaking optimize cell-based and other assays
* Low volume (2 µL) nucleic acid and protein quantification with the available Take3 Plates
* Powerful yet easy to use Gen5 software for efficient plate reading, image capture and analysis
Cytation™ 3 is a cell imaging multi-mode microplate reader that combines automated digital microscopy and conventional microplate detection.
This unique patent pending design provides rich phenotypic cellular information with well-based quantitative data. Equipped with BioTek’s patented Hybrid Technology™ for microplate detection, Cytation 3 includes both high sensitivity filter-based detection and a flexible quadruple monochromator based system for unmatched versatility and performance. .
The upgradable fluorescence cellular imaging module, with up to 60x magnification provides researchers rich cellular visualization analysis without the complexity and expense of standard automated microscopes, making cell imaging more accessible to a larger number of research laboratories at an affordable price. .
Fluorescence microscopy is a powerful technique for visualizing cellular responses to understand cell proliferation, protein expression, cytotoxicity and other expressions. The ability to perform both conventional quantitative fluorescence measurements and cell imaging takes cell biology research to another level. With special emphasis on live-cell assays, Cytation 3 features temperature control to 45 °C, CO2/O2 gas control, orbital shaking and full support for time lapse studies with BioTek’s Gen5™ software, specifically designed to make plate reading and image capture easy. .
Technology advances are found throughout Cytation 3’s including high-intensity LED light sources, filter cubes optimized for high signal/noise ratio, hard coated optical filters, Olympus objectives, and superior autofocus for totally software controlled microscopy.
Cytation 3 is the recipient of the:
2013 SelectScience Drug Discovery Product of the Year Award,
2013 Miptec New Product Innovation Award,
Thermo Fisher Scientific “Extraordinary New Product Line Award”
and 2014 Silver Edison Award.
* Flexible sample format: 6- to 384-well plates, microscope slides, cell culture flasks and Petri dishes
* Affordable automation: automated XY stage, auto focus, auto exposure, automated image capture, LED intensity
* Inverted fluorescence and brightfield microscopy
* High Power LED cubes that provide superior excitation energy and long life
* Optimized epifluorescence filter cubes for superior sensitivity for commonly used fluorophores: DAPI, CFP, GFP, YFP, RFP, Texas Red, CY5 and CY7
* From 2.5x for full-well imaging to 60x for sub-micron resolution for intra-cellular details
* High quality images: Olympus objectives, 16-bit gray scale CCD camera, Semrock filters.
* Live cell assays with temperature control up to 45 °C, CO2/O2 gas control accessory
* Endpoint, time-lapse and montage assays
* Automatic cell counting, sub-population analysis and image statistics
* Dual reagent injectors
* Patented Hybrid Technology™ microplate reading mode with high performance filter-based optics and high-flexibility quadruple monochromator optics