Synergy™ H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance patented Hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module.
The monochromator optics uses a third generation quadruple grating design that allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1 nm step.
This system supports top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high performance luminescence detection.
It is the ideal system for all the standard microplate applications found in life science research laboratories.
The filter module is a completely independent add-on that includes its own light source, and a high performance dichroic-based wavelength selection system. With its very high optical efficiency, this module supports advanced detection modes such as Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence & TR-FRET and filtered luminescence (e.g. BRET).
A dual reagent injection system is available to automate inject/read assays such as ion channels assays or flash luminescence assays (e.g. luciferase or ATP assays).
To create the ideal physiological environment for live-cell assays, the new Gas Controller for Synergy H1 allows control and monitoring of CO2 and O2 levels within the Synergy H1. The Gas Controller, along with user-adjustable orbital shaking and advanced 4-ZoneTM temperature control make up the CellControl feature set available for the Synergy H1 readers.
* Patented Hybrid Technology™ combines flexible monochromator detection with high performance dichroic-based detection.
* Compatible with the Gas Controller for control and monitoring of CO2 and O2.
* Compatible with Take3™ Micro-Volume Plate: samples down to 2 µL volume can be measured. Especially useful when working with precious samples, for fast and accurate DNA/RNA quantification at 260 nm
* Quadruple grating monochromator for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
* Dichroic-based filter optics, for best performance and advanced detectiontechnologies such as fluorescence polarization and time resolved fluorescence.
* Comes with Gen5 software: reader control, advanced data analysis and flexible Excel export in one software package.
Note: Cytation-3 and Cytation-5 are also Hybrid Multi-Mode Readers