Synergy™ Neo2 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader is designed for speed and ultra high performance, incorporating BioTek’s patented Hybrid Technology™, with its independent optical paths that ensure uncompromised performance. Continuously variable bandwidth quadruple monochromators, sensitive high transmission filter-based optics and up to 4 PMTs provide ultra-fast measurements with excellent results. Advanced environment controls, including CO2/O2 control, incubation to 65 °C and variable shaking support live cell assays; cell-based detection is optimized with direct bottom illumination. Barcode-labeled filter cubes help streamline workflows and limit errors, while the available BioStackNeo plate stacker is the fastest on the market - ideal for high throughput requirements. Powerful Gen5™ Data Analysis Software is included, and features designed for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance are available in Gen5 Secure.
* Patented Hybrid Technology™ with independent filter and monochromator-based optics
* Scientific quad monochromators with continuously variable bandwidth for optimal sensitivity
* High performance filter system
* Ultra-fast plate processing speeds with multiple PMT detectors
* Live cell options: Controlled environment and direct bottom detection
* Driven by best-in-class Gen5™ software for data collection and analysis
* 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance with Gen5 Secure Software
* Modular and upgradable.