The FLx800™ Multi-Detection Microplate Reader combines excellent specifications and performance with convenience and ease of use.
This design incorporates powerful performance at a price much lower than traditional fluorescence-luminescence microplate readers.
The FLx800 line includes several models with options that meet the specific needs of research users.
Top and bottom reading are available to read from 6-well to 384-well microplates.
An optional external dispenser module allows you to run applications such as ion channel assays and flash luminescence assays (e.g. luciferase, ATP).
The FLx800 has on-board data reduction software or can be fully computer controllable via BioTek's powerful Gen5™ Data Analysis Software.
* Custom-mapped fiber optics for optimal signal transfer
* Selectable, automated top- or bottom-probe reading for best sensitivity
* Typical fluorescence sensitivity to 5 pM sodium fluorescein
* Glow luminescence reading with top detection for best sensitivity
* Incubation to 50ºC for temperature-sensitive assays
* Reads 6- to 384-well plates
* Convenient front panel accessory access makes changing filters simple
* Powerful on-board data reduction software
* Computer control via Gen5™ Software